- Melon (either cantaloupe or watermelon): Blueberry Melon Salad
- Bulb Garlic
- Ruby Red Chard: Whole Wheat Calzones with Red Chard and Chicken
- Mixed assortment cherry, roma, and slicing tomatoes: Garlic Tomato Basil Grilled Shrimp Pasta
- Green Beans: Fresh Green Bean Casserole
- Sweet Peppers, colored
- Jalapeno Peppers: Garden Fresh Salsa
- Raspberries, Heritage
Herb Shares Only: Parsley, Basil, Cilantro, Chives
We received some much appreciated rain this week at the farm. Our fall growing crops were ready for another drink. We can feel the crispness beginning to blow in for the change to fall. Soon the boxes will begin taking on a new look as we start with some of the flavors of fall.
Our new greenhouse has all the rafters assembled and awaits for end walls. We are trying to get the main structure up quickly so that the fall spinach can be planted ASAP. I usually don’t like to add bigger projects until October when I have a bit more time to take them on, but sometimes things don’t allow themselves that pleasure. So onward we push…
Thanks to all of our supporting CSA members and customers for believing in the farm and continuing to inspire us to create, grow, and live our dreams.
If you want to receive order fresh pints of raspberries to be delivered with your box, email Heather. Rasbperries are $4/pint, or $2.50 per half pint. Orders greater than 10 pints go for $3.75/pint.
Wood-Fired Pizza We are now open for our wood-fired pizza ONLY Friday evenings, 4:30-9pm thru the end of September.
Upcoming Live Music:
- Fri, Sept 7th, 6-9pm, James Ignacio (sub for Jeff White)
- Fri, Sept 14th, 6-9pm Reimer Revolution
- Fri, Sept 21st, 6-9pm County Rd G
Eat Well. Smile Often