- Onions 1.5#
- Garlic, 2 bulbs
- Kale, 1 bunch: kale salad with acorn squash
- YaYa carrots 1.5#: Baked Carrot Fries
- kennebec potatoes 2#
- parsnips: roasted garlic, parsnip, and white bean soup
- celeriac: apple & celeriac soup, celeriac mash
- watermelon radishes
- Carnival Squash: baked squash with mushrooms & sage
- Butternut squash: 17 butternut recipes
- Mixed lettuce and arugula
- Organic Pasture Raised Eggs, dozen
Here’s a fun picture from Mercedes and I from last fall. Over the last 3 years of her being at the farm, we have certainly become good friends and have had a lot of fun while working our tails off. This is Mercedes last month at the farm as she transitions to new adventures and a winter in Mexico learning to become fluent in Spanish. She will return to the farm next spring in a different role with less hours, so she will still be around but not as often as she makes time to pursue additional interests in the community. How wonderful that our community gets to continue to have her present! We wish her “happy trails” on her new adventure!
Rachel, who joined us this last spring, is now going to continue in the year round assistant farm manager position. Rachel has been a vibrant asset to the team this summer and is full of passion for the farm and sustainability. She will be at the Winona Farmers Market throughout the fall and winter season.
Eat Well. Smile Often.